• Opening Time : 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM


Frequently Asked Questions

When you get on board with our platform, we provide a 2-year onshore employment visa which is issued under the Ministry of human resources, immigration and labour.

Yes, you can legally freelance in the UAE. By enrolling with us, you can legally work as a freelancer since we operate under the ministry of labour license which permits our visa holders to work with multiple clients.

Freelancers who hold our visas are liable and permitted to work at all mainland or Onshore private as well as government entities across UAE. Additionally, they can also work in Freezone’s like JAFZA, DAFZA, DIFC, ADGM etc.

If your visa is currently, in the process of canceling, you will be required to provide us with your visa cancellation paper supported by the necessary documents in order to start your process of obtaining a freelancing visa with us.

To apply for a freelancer visa, you will need; A passport copy, Photograph, Completed application form, Attested Educational Certificate, and Payment for the first year of work permit.

Yes Definitely. In order to carry out the process, you will be required to provide an NOC from your sponsor and/or employer.

Through our platform, you will only be provided with a visa and work permit to legally carry out freelancing activities. You will have to find freelancing opportunities or jobs independently. In case you work on a contractual basis; the contractual documentation is required to be maintained between freelancers and the clients but must be registered with us as per UAE government regulations. Freelancer under our platform are provided opportunities through FreelancerHub.

Yes! In order to sponsor your family, you will require a Ministry of a labour contract that states a minimum monthly salary of AED 4,000 or higher.

If you require support with the corporate registration and VAT invoices that you need to be generated for your services, we can provide it for you. We transfer the invoiced amount into your bank account upon receipt from the client and take care of all VAT reporting and compliance.